EXPLORE ACTIVITIES IN CHRISTCHURCH
Welcome to Hotel 115
Hotel 115 is an independently owned and operated contemporary boutique hotel located in the heart of Christchurch, New Zealand. The chic hotel design is based on the boutique style hotels found in the major cities of Europe such as London, Paris and Berlin. Bringing a feeling of luxury and elegance but with a modern, eclectic style. Behind the large bespoke yellow doors, the hotel’s 37 rooms boast a mix of different shapes and sizes to suit every individuals' needs, as well as having classic and modern features. A relaxing place full of modern charm within the façade of one of Christchurch’s heritage buildings. Located only a mere few steps away from Cathedral Square, Hotel 115 is a convenient place to stay at the crossroad of Christchurch’s two faces. The ‘before’ one and the one 're-imagined'. The city’s tram literally goes through the hotel, an original feature that adds a unique vibe to Hotel 115. We offer four accommodation options. Carefully considered, the rooms are suitable for the business or leisure traveller alike. Hotel 115 offers the perfect accommodation for those attending events and conferences in Christchurch. As a convivial boutique hotel, Hotel 115 stands out from the larger hotel brands by providing guests with a feeling of warmth, comfort and an element of surprise with each visit.
Book directly with us
- Accommodation at Hotel 115.
- Continental breakfast each day.
- Ski passes at Mt Hutt.
- Luxury 45-minute massage to help you recover from a busy day skiing
- Free open car parking on site at the hotel.
- Complimentary non-Alcoholic Mini Bar.
- 2 nights and 2 days skiing from $730 in a Superior King Room
- 3 nights and 2 days skiing from $870 in a Superior King Room,
- 5 nights and 3 days skiing from $1,330 in a Superior King Room
We can also arrange transport to and from the mountain should you require (surcharge applies). Shuttles leave from the hotel at 7am each day and returns around 4pm during season.
Add an extra night or 3 and explore Christchurch. We can arrange tickets for the following:
• Hanmerer Hot Springs – relax in your choice of thermal, mineral or freshwater hot springs surrounded by snow. An experienced not to be missed.
• Akaroa Nature Cruise – explore the historic French Village of Akaroa then cruise around the spectacular harbour looking for dolphins, experiencing the majestic scenery and an extinct volcano.
• Tramcar Restaurant – departs daily at 7pm from under the hotel. Explore Christchurch city centre while enjoying the finest services, cuisine and beverages NZ has to offer.
The South Island is gradually turning into a magical winter wonderland. The mountains are turning white, the skies are clear blue and the days are crisp. Now is the perfect time to indulge your romantic side and escape to Hotel 115, Christchurch’s very own boutique hotel located just a moments’ walk from New Regent St and Cathedral Square.
Our Winter Romance package includes 2 nights in the gorgeous Premier Deluxe King Room perfectly decorated to wow your loved one. We will have a bottle of champagne chilled and awaiting your arrival along with fresh flowers and fruit selection.
Included in your stay is a continental breakfast picnic delivered to your room each morning. It is full of delicious surprises for you to enjoy in your room at your leisure.
During the day, you may wish to take a trip to Hanmere Springs, enjoy a day skiing at Mt Hutt, cruise with the dolphins at Akaroa or wander the city, relax at the hotel and enjoy a massage with our in-house masseuse (massage included in package, day trips additional charge).
Dinner is aboard the iconic Tramcar Restaurant. The tramcar departs from underneath the hotel and will take you on a sightseeing tour showcasing Christchurch’s inner city while being treated to the finest service, cuisine and beverages New Zealand has to offer (please confirm at time of booking if you prefer dinner on the Tramcar on night 1 or 2)
When it comes time to leave, we have a 50% discount voucher to take with you to use within the next year.
Checkout has been extended to midday so no need to hurry.
• 2 nights in one of our beautiful Premier Deluxe King Room
• Rose petals, champagne and snack on arrival in your room
• Breakfast picnic in your room
• 45-minute massage
• Dinner for 2 on the Tramcar Restaurant
• 50% discount voucher to take home
• Priced from $899 Premier Deluxe King Room
If you book directly with us, you can get a 30% discount on our packages in our new Therapy Room.
(Offer valid till 30/06/2017)